Visit San Isidro
Visit the most emblematic places of San Isidro.
- El Olivar of San Isidro: a nice park where you can take a walk and relax.
- Huaca Huallamarca: a pyramid of the pre-Columbian era.
- Virgen del Pilar Church.
-Marina Núñez del Prado Museum.
- Casa Hacienda Moreyra: one of the most important monuments in the region.
- Huaca Santa Cruz: an archeological area very interesting with a big cultural value.
Main touristic attractions of Lima
- The Plaza de Armas, a main point where the city was founded in 1535.
- Visit to the Cathedral of Lima
- Take a walk by the district of Miraflores, with the iconic Love Park and Kennedy Park. Here you will get beautiful views of the ocean from its viewpoints.
- Visit Huaca Pucllana. You cannot miss the visit to this archeological pre-Inca area!
- Visit the Basilic and the convent of San Francisco of Lima
- Discover the district of Barranco, the trendy neighborhood which houses lots of urban art samples.
- Delight yourself with one spectacle of light and water in the Circuito Mágico del Agua.
- Visit the Fortaleza del Real Felipe, built in the XVIII century to counter pirate attacks where nowadays you can visit the Peruvian army museum.